Overview & Objectives
The Acrylonitrile Awareness for General Industry course from Exceed Safety is an introductory-level training designed to focus on the properties, routes of exposure, and safety requirements established by OSHA for Acrylonitrile.
Exceed Safety’s Acrylonitrile Awareness for General Industry course is intended to promote overall workplace safety by promoting awareness of the hazards surrounding Acrylonitrile, as well as potential health effects. Additionally, participants will learn common routes of exposure and how immediate response is required. Specific course topics include the following:
- Introduction to Acrylonitrile
- Properties of and exposure to Acrylonitrile
- Safety requirements
Specific industry terms covered throughout the course include the following:
- Personal protective equipment (PPE)
- S. Environmental Protection Agency (EPA)
- National Institute for Occupational Safety and Health (NIOSH)
- Permissible exposure limits (PEL)
Who Is This Course For?
The Acrylonitrile Awareness for General Industry course is designed for any and all industrial workers who may be exposed to or required to know policies surrounding Acrylonitrile. This course will specifically benefit the following:
- General industry workers
- General industry managers
- General industry supervisors
If you have any concerns as to whether this course is appropriate for you or your industry, please browse our full selection of Online Courses and Safety Packs, call 800-971-1080, or Contact Us online.
Features & Benefits
Exceed Safety’s Acrylonitrile Awareness for General Industry course teaches essential OSHA standards, exposure limits, and exposure controls as they pertain to Acrylonitrile. Upon successful completion of this course, participants can expect to:
- Know the properties of Acrylonitrile
- Understand the primary uses of Acrylonitrile
- Know the routes of exposure to Acrylonitrile
- Know the difference between acute and chronic exposure
- Identify safe work practices as established by OSHA