Overview & Objectives
The California Scaffold Erection for Construction online training is an intermediate-level course from Exceed Safety focusing on the basic principles behind scaffold erection, disassembly, inspection, safe access, and the requirements of a qualified person as dictated by the state of California. Participants can expect Cal/OSHA permit requirements for scaffolds.
NOTICE: This course based on Title 8 CCR 1635. 1-1667.
Exceed Safety’s California Scaffold Erection for Construction online training discusses California-specific permit requirements for scaffolds that ensure overall site safety. Specific course topics include the following:
- Introduction to scaffold erection in California
- Qualified person erecting scaffolds
- Scaffold structure
- Safety considerations
- Training methods
- A summary of scaffold erection
- Qualified persons erecting scaffolds
- Scaffolds structure
Specific industry terms covered throughout the course include the following:
Who Is This Course For?
The California Scaffold Erection for Construction online safety course from Exceed Safety is designed for California-based construction employees and management who may be held responsible for the overall safety of the worksite. Individuals who will specifically benefit from this course include the following:
- California-based construction workers
- California-based construction managers
- California-based construction supervisors
- California-based construction foremen
Features & Benefits
Exceed Safety’s California Scaffold Erection for Construction safety course focuses on standards for designing, erecting, disassembling, and inspecting site scaffolds. Upon successful completion of this course, you can expect to:
- Ensure designs and installations are Cal/OSHA compliant
- Inspect scaffolds, components, and fall arrest equipment before site use
- Know how to properly train and adhere to training for work on scaffolds
- Obtain scaffolding permits, if necessary
In Person Training
Participants in this in-person class can expect to be engaged with discussions, collaboration from other members of the course, team building experiences, and interactive learning. All our instructors have years of experience in the field and come highly qualified and skilled. We offer some classes via Zoom (just give us a call for more information). Some classes can be combined with virtual-blended learning, as well.