Overview & Objectives
The COVID-19: Returning to the Workplace course from Exceed Safety is an introductory-level training designed to raise awareness of the behaviors necessary to keep the workplace safe. Participants will be able to view guidance directly from the Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA), the Centers for Disease Control and prevention (CDC), the National Institute of Environmental Health Science (NIEHS) and other recognized sources.
Additionally, this course will discuss proper use of personal protective equipment (PPE) as it applies to COVID-19, and the importance of protecting yourself and others.
Exceed Safety’s COVID-19: Returning to the Workplace course is designed to prepare employees both physically and psychologically to return to a changed workplace. Specific course topics include the following:
- Adjusting to a new sense of “normal” in the workplace
- COVID-19 vaccine information
- Physical distancing and navigating common areas
- PPE as it applies to COVID-19
- Physical & psychological ramifications of COVID-19