Overview & Objectives
The Environmental Compliance Safety Pack from Exceed Safety includes eight different online introductory environmental courses. The Environmental Pack includes the following:
- Environmental Regulations Awareness
- RCRA Hazardous Waste Management Awareness
- Spill Prevention, Control, and Countermeasures (SPCC)
- Stormwater (SWPPP) Management
- Municipal Solid and Industrial Waste
- National Pollutant Discharge Elimination System Awareness (NPDES)
- Universal Waste Awareness
- Underground Storage Tanks
Throughout the Environmental Compliance Safety Pack, participants can expect to learn the essential laws and regulations specifically applicable to the American workplace. Furthermore, participants can expect to learn regulations applicable to RCRA, SPCC, SWPPP, Municipal Solid and Industrial Waste, NPDES, Universal Waste, and Underground Storage Tank programs.
Note: Each course is approximately 30 minutes in length and uses graphics, audio and interactivity to promote an outstanding learning experience.
Who Is This Course For?
Exceed Safety’s Environmental Compliance Safety Pack is ideal for individuals of all employment levels from workers to supervisors and managers. Those individuals in charge of environmental compliance would greatly benefit from the Environmental Compliance Pack. Exceed Safety’s Environmental Compliance Safety Pack is also ideal for those who need or may benefit from an up-to-date refresher on environmental laws and regulations, and how to effectively implement environmental programs.
If you have any concerns as to whether this course is appropriate for you or your industry, please browse our full selection of Online Courses and Safety Packs, call 800-971-1080, or Contact Us online.
Features & Benefits
Exceed Safety’s Environmental Compliance Safety Pack is designed to be completed at the individual’s own pace. Participants can expect to learn how to effectively comply with the Environmental Protection Agency’s (EPA) requirements pertaining to environmental laws and regulations. Upon successful completion of this course, individuals can expect to:
- Explain basic environmental terms and understand laws and regulations that are in place to protect the environment
- Describe hazardous waste regulations and identify strategies on how to properly manage hazardous waste
- Identify the regulations and preferred methods of managing municipal solid and industrial waste
- Understand SPCC rules, obligations, and crucial elements of a SPCC plan
- Identify the purpose, goals, and required components of a SWPPP including Best Management Practices (BMPs)
- Summarize the regulations and identify the need for NPDES permits
- Describe requirements and identify proper strategies to manage Universal Waste
- Understand what an Underground Storage Tank is and explain requirements and responsibilities for operation, inspection, testing, reporting, and recordkeeping of Underground Storage Tanks