Overview & Objectives
Due to the presence of equipment, vehicles, and common job site hazards, safety training for construction workers is especially important. To ensure that all employees at your business are aware of safety best practices and the importance of adhering to OSHA standards, Exceed Safety offers the Job Site Safety Orientation for Construction Course. With a comprehensive review of important topics in job site safety, course participants will be better prepared to follow safety guidelines, avoid hazards, report accidents, and more.
During the course, students will learn about a wide range of important workplace safety topics for the construction industry, including:
- The importance of job site safety
- Seven personal protective equipment (PPE) basics
- Hazard Communication (HazCom) protocols
- OSHA’s Focus Four fatality hazards for construction (electrical, fall, struck-by, and caught-between hazards)
- How to report accidents/incidents
- The importance of reporting
- Recognition and control of job site hazards
Upon completion of the course, students will understand basic construction hazards and the importance of following all safety policies and procedures while on the job.