Overview & Objectives
Exceed Safety Safety Culture Awareness for Manufacturing training is a 30-minute introductory level course designed to stress the importance of a positive workplace safety culture. According to the Bureau of Labor Statistics (BLS), fatal workplace accidents are on the rise, with more than 5,000 work-related injuries in 2019 alone.
The Safety Culture Awareness for Manufacturing course is designed to stress the importance of a proper safety and health program to reduce the risk of potential injuries or death in the Manufacturing workplace. Throughout this course, participants can expect to learn their role in promoting a safe and healthy work environment.
The Safety Culture Awareness for Manufacturing training is designed to teach the importance of involvement in a workplace health and safety program. Specific course topics include the following:
- Specific examples of safety concerns to report, including unsafe acts, unsafe conditions, near misses, illnesses, and injuries
- Easy-to-understand descriptions of your rights and responsibilities
- Links to additional OSHA and industry resources
- Practical tips to put your learning into context
- Knowledge checks throughout to measure your understanding
Who Is This Course For?
The Safety Culture Awareness for Manufacturing training is designed specifically to teach the importance of involvement in or establishment of a proper workplace safety and health program. Individuals who may specifically benefit from this course include the following:
Features & Benefits
Exceed Safety Safety Culture Awareness for Manufacturing training is a 30-minute interactive training designed to educate participants about the importance of one’s involvement in workplace health and safety programs. Upon successful completion of this course, participants can expect to:
- Describe the key reasons why workers should participate in a company’s safety program
- Explain how to participate in the company’s safety program
- Define the key responsibilities of all employees in supporting a positive safety culture
In Person Training
Our in-person training is taught by our most skilled and experienced instructors. Participants can expect to be engaged with the material being taught. We strive to make our in-person classes dynamic by incorporating meaningful activities that allow peer-to-peer discussion and collaboration, hands-on learning, and real-life examples. Because our instructors are so experienced, they are able to answer most questions quickly and in-depth. Some of our classes are available via Zoom (just call us for more information) and can be combined with virtual-blended learning.